The annual conference of the National Polytechnic University of Armenia will be held in 2019 from November 18 to 22.
To organize the conference, an organizing committee was created with the following members: V. Marukhyan (president), R. Aghashyan, A. Avetisyan, K. Arzumanyan, M. Baghdasaryan, N. Baghdasaryan, A. Grigoryan (deputy chairman), A. Tadevosyan, A. Kharatyan, I. Hovhannisyan, H. Hovsepyan, A. Harutyunyan (secretary), A. Ghochikyan, S. Manukyan, A. Papoyan, A. Kostandyan, H. Petrosyan, A. Frangulyan.
The conference will be organized in the following scientific fields (with sectors):
- Physical and mathematical sciences,
- Mechanics, Machine science, Machine-Building, transport, design,
- Electrical engineering, energetics,
- Metallurgy, Material science, Mining engineering
- Information technology, electronics, radio engineering,
- Chemical and environmental technologies,
- Humanities and social sciences,
- Methodical and methodological problems of engineering education,
- Innovations in the Polytechnic,
- Student forum.
Reports must be submitted by September 30, 2019 by the attached file formed under these conditions, it is necessary to submit: to the corresponding member of the organizing committee (Director of the Institute, Director of the Branch, Dean of the Faculty, Director of the Center, Head of the University Department).
Based on the conference reports, a collection of scientific papers “Vestnik” will be published, including materials recommended by sections of the conference, reviewed and adopted by the editors of the collection.